Friday, June 19, 2009






















Source: www.resultsfoundation.com

WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO NATURALLY WILL TELL YOU IF YOU'RE ON THE PATH TO TRUE WEALTH

If you are like me, struggling through life with financial problems, love, freedom, business, etc, I'm going to provide you one of the great tools which looks at true life success through a new perspective of who we are and what what we should do to achieve true wealth, of which abundance of money is a part.

So let's get started.

Before I introduce you the above mentioned tool, I'd like to talk a little bit about myself. I'm an ordinary guy, went to to schools, graduated with degree of Electrical & IT Engineering, worked with large corporations, then went back to MBA school, struggled with having not enough money and time, sometimes exhausted and wondered if this was all about life? Every day I woke up, it was a burden to make a living. In early 2000, I made decision to look for answer of my question:

Is it possible to have a life which provides me abundance of money I want; enough time to do what I love to do; having abundance of resources to help who I want to help; and die happily?

My question then deemed ridiculous for 90% of the population of the world. But through out the last 8 years, I've found the most of the answers to my question.

I realized that before me, many people also had the same question and they've already had their answers and living them. To mention a few: Jim Rogers, George Soros, Anthony Robbin, Jamie Mcintyres, Roger Halmilton, etc.

Regarding to the question: WHO AM I? I found that Roger Halmilton came up an exellent answer in answering who we are. The idea is that each of us was born with a natural talent which if know who we were born with, then tapping into this powerful natural "resouces" within ourselves, true wealth will come naturally to us since we are in harmony with nature.

You may want to take a test by clicking on WEALTH DYNAMICS PROFILE TEST below to find out if you are a potentially successful trader or you should follow your natural path to wealth and build your wealth around your natual talent.

Timothy Truong