Monday, July 6, 2009




































PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR FRIENDS ONLY



Hi Friends,

I'd like to offer an opportunity of partnership with you who's already met and knowing me for years.

In this model of partnership, I'd like to create monthly cashflows for you and me through the use of money from banks, specifically using the bank money via CREDIT CARD facility available to most of you. The money will be used to trade on FOREX market. The gross return objective is between 20% to 50% per month on invested capital. I've been doing this and am doing this for living. Please see my track records above. This is a lucrative and fun partnership.

The overview of the partnership is depicted in the diagram above.

  1. You have a credit card with a minimum credit limit of 2,000 USD.
  2. You open a forex trading account under your name with a reputed and NFA/FSA - regulated forex brokerage company such as FCXM, Deutsch Bank, OANDA, etc.
  3. You deposit the trading capital to your trading account via your credit card.
  4. You grant me permission to access to trading on your account to generate cashflows. Since the account is opened under your name, no one but you can withdraw the fund from this account.
  5. Profits from the trading account is withdrawn to your bank account on monthly basis.
  6. The gross profit is split between you and me on negotiable basis.
If you are interested in this partnership, please feel free to contact me for further details at:

Cell phone: +84 909 325 111
Email: timothy.vinh.truong@gmail.com
SKYPE: timothytruong

We're now living in the turmoil of the world's financial and economic crisis and moving toward depression which is predicted around 2011. I have friends who lost jobs, business dramatically slowing or shut down, family breakup, etc. However, it is the very crisis which has created tremendous opportunity for people with a different mindset compared to the rest 90% of the world's population. To name a few "big": Jim Rogers, George Soros, Richard Brandson, Anthony Robbin, etc; and a few "emerging": Jamie Mcintyre, Rogers Hamilton, etc; and a few "newbie": maybe you and me if we really want to!

Trading forex specifically and other financial instruments is my passion and, according to Rogers Hamilton's Wealth Dynamics Profiles, natural flow.

Happy Journey to True Wealth,
Timothy Truong